Pre-Purchase Home Inspections
An inspection offers you a clear, objective and realistic assessment of the property you want to buy. In addition, it can provide you with an introduction to the characteristics of the property, preparing you for "hands on" home ownership. I encourage you to accompany me during the inspection to learn as much as possible about the property.The inspection includes an analysis of:
- structural condition from the foundation to the roof
- mechanical components which include the electrical, plumbing, heating and air conditioning
- interior construction and components including windows, walls, ceilings, floors, cabinetry, appliances, fireplaces, doors, etc.
- exterior construction and components including the siding, roof, gutters, drainage, driveways and walkways
- Garages, decks and porches
The detailed report summarizes the inspection and provides you with the information you need to make an objective, informed decision about the property prior to purchase as well as serving as a reference for home ownership and maintenance.
This inspection provides the seller the opportunity to identify and address problems prior to or during the listing of the house, as well as highlight assets of the property. A marketing inspection prevents last minute surprises and reassures prospective buyers.
LIVE OAK HOME INSPECTIONS, LLC